Tis the season for blogging awards! I have only been blogging for five months and am always incredibly grateful when one of my fellow bloggers tags/nominates me for one of these blogging awards! I want to start this post off my saying a very big thank you to the Reads and Reels blog for tagging me!!! 💕
- Thank the person who nominated you and answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
- Nominate 11 people and give them 11 different questions to answer.
Read’s and Reels questions:
1: Favourite literary character, living or dead?
2: What is your favourite book to film adaptation?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
3: Which one do you consider the worst?
The Best of Me
4: Any celebrity crushes? Can be a celebrity or a role or character.
My major celebrity crush is Ian Sumerholder! As for character crushes… Well let’s just say there are too many to name…
5: Favourite animated feature?
Hmmm probably Rise of the Guardians or Tangled.
6: If you could turn any book into a videogame which one would you pick?
The Hunger Games!
7: Is there a film that wasn’t nominated for an oscar that you feel should have been?
Honestly, I’m not even sure what all movies were nominated….
8: Favourite author and/or director?
I have a lot of favorite authors, but if I have to choose I will say E.A. Poe. As for favorite director, I would definitely have to choose Wes Craven!
9: Do you read entirely on an electronic device or are you a purist and love that new or old book smell?
I will always prefer hard copies of books, there is nothing quite like holding a book in your hands flipping pages. However, I have also become slightly addicted to my E-Reader! I can carry so many books with me without a ton of extra weight;
10: If you could be any member of the Justice League, who would you pick?
Definitely the Flash! I could get so much more done in a day!!
11: Is blogging/ writing your full-time gig or do you have a day job?
Sort of both. I technically only blog part time (though sometimes I feel like I put as much time into blogging as I do work). The rest of the time I am a professional editor with a few bylines here and there.
- If you could be best friends with any fictional character, who would it be and why?
- What is the first book or series that made you love reading?
- If you could go to one fictional place for a single day, where would you go?
- What is your favorite TV series that is based on book or series?
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- What made you decide to start blogging?
- If you could interview any author, living or dead, who would you choose?
- If you could turn any book into a movie, who would you pick to direct it?
- Who would be your dream cast for this movie?
- Would you name a pet after a fictional character?
- Do you like to write outside of blogging?